Local Team Costs/Information
- Season officially begins early Nov. and ends in March.
- Number of players per team: 9-10
- Tournaments for the season:
- Players base dues are: $600
- Included in base dues are:
- all local tournaments (Lincoln/Omaha)
- coaches salary
- administration fees
- insurance fees
- equipment fees
- specialty training sessions
- strength training and conditioning program
- Plyo/Agility Training is from 7:00-7:30pm Mon-Thur on your practice night
- nutrition and concussion information provided by UNMC and Children's Hospital
- Fundraising and Scholarship opportunities available
River City Boys teams will train and compete on the regional/local level. Teams practice twice a week. Please see the Calendar page or the Practice Calendar for practices days and times. Practices are 2 hours long.
These dues do not include:
Uniforms or back packs. Any tournament the team attends out of the Omaha or Lincoln area that is not listed in the above base fee structure, this includes all travel tournaments and expenses. Which could include: coaches travel, coaches hotel expenses, and entry fee. Players will be assessed a Travel Tournament Fee in addition to your base dues for each tournament that requires an over night stay.