Application Deadline is Monday December 9, 2018. All information must be filled in by this time. December 19th the five recipients will be notified of their scholarship.
There are five scholarships available to apply for. Here are the details to the scholarship.
- This scholarship $500.00 is applied to the base dues for the 2018-2019 season.
- The scholarship recipient will work a total of 50 hours at events for River City Juniors and or TVA that can include:
- Tournaments (Adult or Youth)
- Week night evening programs, such as: Lil Diggers, All Skills Training, Leagues
- Weekend programs, such as: Lil Diggers, All Skills Training, Leagues
- My duties may include:
- Pro Shop/Concession stand cashier
- Assisting teams with tournament check-in
- Assisting the Tournament Director with duties related to running the event
- Cleaning duties
- My hours will be dispersed from January to June.
- My hourly wage is based at $10.00/hr and will be applied to the sum of the scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient will be a student in good standing and maintain a 2.5 grade point average.
- The scholarship recipient will turn in a grade report the 1st of each month, beginning Jan 1, 2019
- The scholarship recipient has permission to work on school work when it is not interfering with their working scholarship duties.
- The scholarship recipient must meet the 50 contracted hours or reimburse River City Juniors the amount of hours multiplied by $10.00/hr still remaining to be worked.
- The deadline to complete all working hours is June 30, 2019
- Should the scholarship recipient miss two working shifts without any notification that they will be absent, their scholarship will be immediately terminated and all remaining base dues will be paid by the scholarship recipient.