We have two league options for the HS player.
Players could end up playing in both if that is something they want to pursue. Please read the criteria below on how to enter either or both.
In addition we have a Thursday night Skill Training open to anyone in HS.
We have two sessions, each is a $70 fee for four weeks of training.
Session 1 Sept 3, 10, 17, 24 7:30-9pm
Session 2 Oct 1, 8, 15, 22 7:30-9pm
Tuesday Night's - Home School League
- Players trying out, will be making a River City Fall League team
- You must tryout for this league
- Tryout dates: Aug 25 5:30-7:30 or Aug 29 10:00-11:30am
- We will have a Varsity and a JV team
- There will be one night a week for practice other than Tuesday night competition.
- Cost for this league is $250.
- League will run for 7 weeks with 6 weeks of league nights. The 1st week of league will be practice only.
Friday Nights - High School League
- You can form a team for this league and enter one of three divisions
- You can enter as an individual and we will help place you on a team who needs players
- Divisions are: Varsity, JV, Res/Freshmen
- Cost is $50/player
- League play will start Sept 4 and conclude on Oct 23
- League matches will start appx 5:30, 1-2 matches/night
- Spectators will be allowed on a limited basis due to COVID